Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Select Committee, 2020 - Present
Environmental Audit Committee, 2019
Work and Pensions Select Committee, 2018 - 2019
Health Select Committee, 2018 - 2019
Science and Technology Select Committee, 2015-17
The committees, to which MPs are elected by their peers at the start of the new parliament, exists to ensure that Government policy and decision-making is based on expertise advice and evidence. .
All Party Parliamentary Groups (APPGs):
All-Party Parliamentary Groups (APPGs) are cross-party groups formed by MPs and Members of the House of Lords who share a common interest in a particular policy area, region or country.
While they are not official parliamentary committees these groups can be influential because of their non-partisan, bicameral approach to an issue.
Office holder for:
- Chair, Axial Spondyloarthritis, 2019 -
- Chair, Vascular and Venous Disease Group, 2017-
- Chair, Brain Tumours Group, 2017-
- Vice Chair, Post Offices Group, 2018 -
- Vice Chair, UK Islands Group, 2018 -
- Vice Chair and Secretary, Home Electrical Safety Group, 2017-
- Secretary, Healthy Homes and Buildings Group, 2017-
- Treasurer, Fuel Poverty and Energy Efficiency Group, 2017-
- Treasurer, South West Rail Group, 2017
- Member, Ocean Conservation Group, 2018-
- Member of the Minimum Unit Pricing of Alcohol Group
- Member of the Great South West Alliance