The Conservative Environment Network (CEN) is an independent forum, MP caucus, and membership organisation for conservatives who support conservation and decarbonisation. As such, we:
- create a positive agenda for the environment across the conservative movement, finding unity and common purpose, and directing it towards real change;
- are a platform for different parts of the conservative movement to express and debate views on how to achieve better environmental outcomes;
- act as network, mobiliser, and convener and do not undertake policy research ourselves;
- rely on peer-reviewed research to inform any positions we take or topics we discuss; and
- are independent and transparent about our funding and sponsorship.
This paper serves to provide a space for parts of the conservative movement to express and debate views on how to achieve better environmental outcomes, and was kindly supported by the JMG Foundation.
For more information about the CEN please follow the link below: